18.1.09

Full-Source, Dinner Table Conversation EP



Fortunely, every once in a while somebody like Tim Dwyer contacts us and shocks the hell out of our minds.

Hello,

It's not often that I come across a netlabel where I actually feel like my music would fit in.

I'm looking for a place to release me newest EP. It's 3 electronic pop songs with lots acoustic samplings. I guess some would call it indietronic or folktronic?

Anyway, I've been making music for about 10 years now, refining and reinventing my sound. I really hope you like this EP! I'd love to have it released on Poni Republic.

Best Regards,

Tim

// Dinner Table Conversation EP //

1.- Sun Spots
2.- Until Morning
3.- Dinner Table Conversation


DOWNLOAD EP

RAR file, includes artwork


All songs written and recorded by Tim Dwyer. Photograph by unknown author. Design by Self-control. Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 2.5 License. The Poni Republic, 2009.

No comments: